- Launch of Online Landuse Conversion
- Release of Commemorative Coin and Postage Stamp and Special Address by Shri. Narendra Modi Hon’ble Prime Minister on 13thDecember 2022 at Kamban Kalaiarangam, Puducherry UT.
- Support for Hon’ble Prime Minister’s VC during the launch of Rozgar Mela event on 22nd October 2022
- Launch of e-Daakhil portal by Hon’ble Minister of Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Puducherry
- Launch of OBPS integrated with eDCR for Planning Authorities under Town and Country Planning Dept on 28.06.2021
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has rich experience in providing ICT and eGovernance support to the Government for the last 4 decades and bridge the digital divide. It has emerged as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC spearheaded “Informatics-Led-Development” by implementing ICT applications in social and public administration and facilitates electronic delivery of services to the government (G2G), business (G2B), citizen (G2C) and government employee (G2E). NIC, through its ICT Network, “NICNET”, has institutional linkages with all the Ministries /Departments of the Central Government, State Governments/ Union Territories, and all District Administrations of India NIC has been closely associated with the Government in different aspects of Governance besides establishing a Nationwide State-of-the-Art ICT Infrastructure, it has also built a large number of digital…
Training Program on Unified Data Hub...
The training program on Unified Data Hub (UDH) was conducted on 03/02/2023 at the Conference Hall, Chief Secretariat to all…
Launch of Online Landuse Conversion
The Online Landuse Conversion system was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister Thiru. N. Rangasamy, Puducherry on 26.01.2023 in the presence…
National Informatics Centre
A Block, 4th Floor,
Pondicherry, Puducherry UT 605001
Phone: +91 – 413 – 2336675